A three-day course providing a solid overview of intervention well control components and control systems. Recommended Prerequisite: Subsea 101 / Subsea 102 and / or some electronics-electrical background. This course is designed for oil and gas personnel involved with intervention well control.
Course includes relevant students’ hands-on in class group exercises and activities.
- Continuing Education Units (CEU) 2.4 / Professional Development Hours (PDH) 24
Topics Include and Covers Major OEMs:
- Intervention Well Control Manufacturers - OEMs
- Intervention Well Control Systems Components
- Intervention Well Control Recommended Procedures
- Christmas Trees - Vertical and Horizontal
- BOPs vs. IWCs - Control Systems
- ROV Tooling
Classes are open to current employees of oil and gas companies and drilling contractors and original equipment manufacturers of intervention well control systems. Group classes are available by request and any Subsea Solutions courseware can be customized to create a tailored training package.
Innovative Pioneers in Industry Training
Subsea Solutions state-of-the-art training center offers a multi-sensory approach to learning by utilizing:
- 3D Graphics
- Physical 3D Models
- 20’ Cyviz Bizwall
This stimulating learning experience is designed to capture the students interest and allow for maximum retention of the material presented.
This course qualifies for Loyalty Rewards points.